God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Well tomorrow is Christmas eve! This yr has just went so quickly.

Not much going on around her but cleaning and backing. I'm getting ready to run to the shower and then get my cheese ball made and some Mac salad made. Sabrina and Brian are going to stop in after bit and we are going to bake. We had planned to make fudge and divinity but with the rain it won't set so we will have to wait till tomorrow for that.

Not much to up date and not sure I'll get on tomorrow so:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Jane!