God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wooohooo One more day this week and I have 2 whole days off. Friday night I am going to crop like there is no tomorrow. The Shaker Box is having a big spring Crop and I totally love their crops!

Saturday I have to be at Sabrina’s early to pick up Miss Mikaela and take her home with me. So I won’t be cropping much on Saturday not with my little pumpkin at the house. I am going to make sure Sabrina sends the stroller with me so that we can go for a walk. It’s supposed to be beautiful so I’ll take her for a nice long walk and then bring her in feed her lunch and hopefully she’ll take a nice nap and be all fresh and ready to play when mommy comes to pick her up!

Sunday we are celebrating Easter. I’m picking up a ham and the fixings tonight. I’m going to fix ham, macaroni salad, baked beans, devilled eggs and mom will fix a pie or cake. Last week we missed celebrating because of mom’s furnace trouble.

Tonight I’ve got to pick up the mattress for the crib and all the groceries. I also have 2 loads of laundry to finish up. I would like to get the pre-crop challenge done also; then that I’m going to take it easy and watch Survivor.

Speaking of TV is anyone else bummed over the fact that they are renewing Jericho? I really liked that show and was very unhappy at how it ended! I guess I’ll just go curl up in my corner and pout!

Time to get off of here…I hope everyone has an awesome day.

God Bless,

jane

3 comments:

Linda said...

Enjoy your weekend with Mikaela and your Easter celebration.

LadySnow said...

Have fun with the little one!

Joyce said...

Hope you had fun at the crop and enjoy your Easter celebrating!!!! I am sure you will enjoy Mikaela.