God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Good morning it's 12:15 and I can't get to sleep I hate nights like this.

I wanted to scrap tonight but I was just to tired to do more then just one layout. But, I was very very busy Friday night here are just a few of what I did.

These first 2 are digital:




These are all paper layouts I've got a bunch more but don't have the faces
blurred yet.






Sorry I've not been doing real good about updating. it's just been so busy around here. I'm hoping that in the next month things will slow down and I can get back into posting regularly. Right now it's just terribly busy at work between opening of the quarter and award letters getting ready to go out. Then add that it's getting close to time for me to start shutting down my programs for the yr.

Oh and I wanted to let you all know I had a fabulous weekend with Mikaela. And we had a great Easter I loved having my family in! And Mikaela was an angel this weekend. She was with me from Saturday morning till her mom and dad came up for lunch in the afternoon. She was such a good girl but I truly know why they give babies to young people she's so busy. And she has learned how to crawl on teh tile and will chase my cat all over the house :)

I hope everyone is doing well and that you are all having a great spring!

God Bless,

Love Jane

1 comment:

LadySnow said...

The Layouts are wonderful and I am glad you had such a good time with Mikaela. :D