God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

HAPPY CANADA DAY to all my Canadian friends! Hope you are having a great day.

It's a beautiful day outside, I really should be outside with a camera but can't seem to get motivated. I've managed to finish up the laundry, clean the house and get one page scrap booked. I need to unload the dishwasher. But, I think it will wait a while.

Jake and Bandit are both snoozing, I'm so glad that they are such great pets. Never a mess in the house! I can't imagine having an animal that messed in the house :( GROSS!!!!!!!! Right now Jake has his blankie all spread out under the ceiling fan snoring away. And Bandit is curled up in the chair sound asleep, he as learned to go to the door to ask out. It didn't take him long at all just made him go out every hour or so for about 3 or 4 days and her learned.

I love the way Sabrina has Cortes trained to go out, he rings a set of bells they have on the door. I truly think it's laziness to not train a dog or a cat to let you know when they need to go to the potty. You are just to lazy to get up and take them out. Jake never makes a mess he's in the house all day while I'm in work and has never made a mess.

I need to get water in my aquarium today. I really don't know how the water evaporates so fast. I have 5 new babies in the tank. And I've got cat fish eggs all over the tank. I doubt I'll get any babies since my Placatomus loves catfish eggs.

Yum, mom just called she has fresh green beans and new potatoes cooking. She just invited me up for meat loaf, new potatoes and green beans for dinner tonight. YUMMMMMMMM I can't wait. I wish I had knew before I ate lunch. LOL! I would have not eaten a big lunch. I hope there are left overs I would love to take it for lunch tomorrow too.

Well better get off of here, need to unload the dishwasher and get my sheets off the line.

Once again Happy Canada Day!

Love, and Blessings,

Jane

1 comment:

Lita said...

I really do love you Jane!! You make me smile from the inside and out! xxoo