God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Good Morning! I hope you all like my new lawn mower she is so good…just move her around to where the grass is growing.

I’m so glad its Friday, I have Saturday off, work Sunday and then have Monday off.; typical opening of the quarter in our office. I love seeing the new students come in and the excitement but it sure makes for busy days the first few weeks of the new quarter.

I managed to scrap a little last night I did another layout of beautiful Mikaela…I’m so enjoying doing baby layouts. I have a full book almost done of Mikaela. I wish I could share pictures but sorry I can’t.

So to all my scrapping buddies what’s your new favorite paper coming out? I haven’t really found anything that I love; I would like to see what you are liking so I can maybe find a new fave. Have you found a fall paper you love? And how about Christmas? I have a baby first Christmas to scrap this year.

Not much going on here today other then lots of work….I do have pink eye doc put me on antibiotics and steroid drops. I’m no longer contagious so that’s at least one good thing. The eyes are still sore and uncomfortable but getting better.

Mom did get her wall paper up yesterday I’ll try to get a picture of it today. It totally changed the look of her kitchen; it was kind of dull and dark, now is bright and so cheerful.

Now she has me wanting to redo my kitchen, but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Mine is all sponge painted and has a border and that room is so big that I’m not going to tackle it. On top of that I have mom’s living room and hall way to tackle sometime in the next few months. So no updates at my house!

Well I need to get off of here! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

God Bless,

Jane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the new RP Halloween-Adams Family and School Daze-have you seen them?

Jane H said...

I have! I don't have many halloween pictures is my big problem...I won't have but one or two of Mikaela...would you like to send me some of your kids I'd be glad to scrap them :)

Unknown said...

I just want some of that scallopped notepaper type paper, although i don't know who makes it. I think Basic Grey? Who knows. I pretty much love anything. LOL!