God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Just want to clear up a mistake some people seem to make that don't have an idea about animals....goats don't baahhhaaa like lambs. They have a distinctive bleat; people should learn the difference in their farm animals. :) Now that we have that cleared up LOL!!!!

So I scrapped for a couple of hours tonight, and did a load of towels. Sabrina, Brian and Mikaela will be here tomorrow. We are going to have a photo shoot with Mikaela. I'm really looking forward to doing that. I'm also going out and doing a photo shoot with Brian's entire family. I love having such a great son-in-law and his wonderful family. And I'm blessed with the same thing with Erin and her family! The good lord really blessed me.

Which reminds me I need to call Erin and get some new pictures of Ripley. The ladies on my board are wanting to see some new pictures of her.

I really need to find something new to read, I've read everything that I have here at the house and I'm not much of a movie person. I have a hard time sitting doing nothing; I like to have my hands busy. So even if I'm watching a movie or tv I'm doing something; be it crocheting, cross stitching or reading.

Well I think I'll get off of here I want to check in with my scrapbook boards. I want to see if the announcement for the new DT has been made. I tried out but don't think I'll make it, Beth has a lot of manufacture design team members already on her team. I've not made it to that level yet. And to be honest I don't know if I'm up to keeping up with 2 DT's even though it would only be for a couple more months.

I love LPS so much that I'll never leave that board no matter what. That's where my friends are :) But, I truly like Beth's club and the girls there are amazing I get such inspiration from them. So enough I said I was getting off.

Good Night all,

God Bless,

Jane

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL on the goat sounds. And I disagree, I do think your layouts are good enough for that other DT. I hope you make it!

Linda said...

I enjoy looking at your layouts too. Good luck with the DT search and enjoy your visit with your family.