God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I was so bad last night, I got home ate my dinner took a 3 hour nap; got up piddled around the house and went back to bed about 10:30 and slept till my alarm went off at 5:30.

I guess I was tired or I wouldn’t have slept so much and I feel 100% better today. I have to run up to my mom’s tonight to do a couple of things for her and then I’m going home and pick up a little. After that I don’t care what is going on I’m headed to my scrap room.

I worked on a doll dress form for one of the clubs I belong to on Sunday for a little bit. The skirt came out great but I’m still not happy with the blouse. I don’t know what I’m going to do to make it look better.

I also have a bunch of new Mikaela pictures I would like to get scraped. Along with a book for McKenna that needs finished up. I only have about 4 pages and McKenna’s book will be finished and I can give it to Michelle. It’s being done with McKenna K and Company paper along with Basic Grey and Heidi Swapp. I think it’s turning out adorable. I love all of the pink and green colors.

I also think I’ll do a little 6 x 6 album make the cover chipboard and the rest of it 6 x 6 page protectors from K and company. I can get them locally for $.95 a package of 10 so that would make a really cheap little mini album.

But, most of all I want to get out of my scrapping funk! I want to do something I love instead of all of this stuff that is just so so! Nothing seems to look new and outstanding. I guess I need some lessons; I get a chance to do some new stuff in September at a Breast Cancer fund raiser I can’t wait to try all the new things. And the best part is I get to see some of my LPS friends!

Well I have to get off of here…thank you for all the congrats ladies. It means the world to me to have wonderful friends like all of you!

Lots of love and hugs,

Jane

No comments: