God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Wow I didn’t know there were so many stupid people in this world. I think I’ve met one of the stupidest. Good grief! I truly can’t believe how conceited and stupid some people are. Oh well what can you do? It takes all kind to make the world go round.

The count down is on for Scrap Pink 25 days and counting. I can’t wait…I’m going to get organized to go to my bi-monthly local crop and then just add to the stuff to take to the scrap pink weekend. I’m so looking forward to Jamie Harper’s 6 x 12 scrapbook class. And also my shopping trip at Beth Root’s store Creating Inspirations. She has all of the Tim Holtz cases in stock; I’m really wanting the one for distressing ink and I want to see if my Stampin’ Up pads will fit in the other one.

Tomorrow is my day off since I’m working today. Hobby Lobby has some great sales so I’m going to run up to Lancaster and see about picking up some goodies. I also just placed a big Memory Works order. Had a pretty good party, and sold enough to pay for the little bit that I got. So it does pay off for me to stick with them for another yr. I don’t make much but every little bit helps. I have a bunch of stuff to put on ebay tonight also. Want to get some stuff sold for my Disney trip in May.

We are staying at Saratoga Springs; I need to make the reservation for my ecv before long. I do real well if I don’t have to walk a lot or stand a lot. But, at Disney between the long walks and the long lines my back, hips and legs just won’t take it. If I try walking one day the next I’m flat on my back and in so much pain I can’t do anything. So the ECV is the way to go. I’m also finding that I’m having a rough time right now with my hips and stairs. I don’t know if it’s where I was up and down the stairs so much at Sabrina’s or if it’s just the weather and the RA.

I did get a bunch of scrapping done yesterday. I’m going to start on a cd album tonight I think. I love the looks of them and we get tons of cd’s here at work that are just trashed so I use them for the albums. And MM has these cute little chains with charms that are for luggage and stuff that are perfect for the cd albums. I’m also going to make some luggage tags for my suitcases.

Well, better get off need to get ready to shut everything down.

Have a safe and happy Labor Day.

God Bless,

Jane

No comments: