God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

First of all a couple of thank yous! Linda and Michelle I love you gals! I think your work rocks and to have you both say you like mine means the world to me.

I had a wonderful evening Sabrina and Brian stopped by on their way home with Mikaela and I got to spend some time with them Then a little bit ago a great friend Vickie called and we talked for about an hour; I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.

While Vickie and I were talking I started playing around in my scrap room I managed to sort out a few of my kit scraps into the proper folders and envelopes Once I get a kit about used up I sort it into my general population of scrap supplies I found these great plastic containers at Dollar Tree for my ribbon They are made like old fashioned candy jars but are plastic. They are the perfect size for ribbon. I think I’ll pick up a couple more when I’m in town tomorrow I’m also picking up some more rub-on’s at Big Lots for some of the girls on my Scrapbook board Hobby Lobby has all of their scrapbooks on sale for 50% off so I’ll run up there and then I’m going to go out and take some pictures.

I’m sorry about the rant earlier today. Some people just think so much about themselves; they think they know everything. It’s going to be very interesting when they discover that everything and everyone turns on them. It is going to happen it is just a matter of time. People like that always get their just rewards.

Ok enough, LOL!!!! I know I said I was sorry for the rant and started again.

Oh, I haven’t shared my news even though I’m not trying out for LPS’s Design Team this year I am staying on as an administrator. So I am still very much a part of the every day stuff. I am so happy that Shellye wants me to stay with the board

And the really great announcement is that Rebecca is going to be on the Design Team she got her spot by winning the contest we just had. So if anyone is interested there is a Design Team tryout getting ready to happen on Life Preservers.

Well I suppose I should get off of here and get some stuff done. I would like to work on a couple scrap items before I go to bed. And yes I will probably pick up a little in the morning and do a load of laundry. I like making sure my house is clean and I do a little something every day.

3 comments:

Dee said...

congrats on staying with LP as an admin. That is so cool!!

Rebecca said...

Ya Jane........I'm so glad you are staying cause I need someone to ask a million questions too! You are the expert!!!!!

Andrea said...

Jane I would be lost without you on the LP board, so woo hoo on staying on as an admin.!!!